Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 13 January 2014

My Google Chrome Goes Slower Than Ever | Fixed

I have been using Google Chrome for more than one year and in the few recent weeks, my Google Chrome is really slow than before. I have been using a internet connection which offers me a promising speed every-time and I was not blaming them. I was just exploring on the browser and I had found the solution. When I had searched on the internet, now I know that its been a general problem for all worldwide users.
SymptomsYou may be using Google Chrome for a long time and after sometime, it may stop loading web pages and your network connection appears very slower. After taking many minutes for loading, it will show that "Unable to load the web page".ReasonsFrom my research, I had concluded that this could occur due to three many reasons. Using Google chrome for a long time.Using chrome apps.Slow internet connection.SolutionIf you are using Windows, you could follow these steps : Press Alt

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Google Nexus 7 HTC One Mini Stay Connected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...