Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 13 January 2014

Change Link or Href Using Javascript Easily

I was planning to develop a demo website for my website nib-man. For that, I was planning to place a back to article button on every demo pages. For that, I had placed the ordinary back button which will automatically redirects you to the previous pages which you were. But if the visitor is using the open in a new window, the back button will be really useful in such cases. So, I need a button which will automatically change the link of the same element according to my specifications. I searched in the whole web and at-last I had reached at a solution after three and half hours. Yes, with Java-Script, you could easily change the href link of an element on every pages if you are providing a JavaScript which have a user defined function within it. So, all my visitors don't need to search for a long time to get this trick. I had used my time to serve this tutorial for you.
InstallationJavaScript  

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Google Nexus 7 HTC One Mini Stay Connected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...