Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 12 July 2012

HTC Explorer with jaggy rom

Hello every one I didn't even post anything for so long but I am now showing u my htc explorer running jaggy rom .but I went back to stock rom which I downloaded through internet as I didn't make a back up of my rom.If u are deciding to install a custom rom make sure you take a backup(NANDROID).So that you won't mess it up

And finally here is my htc explorer with jaggy rom:)

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

8 comments:

  1. hi im on stock no root, i got software update on asian rom which is for 2.3.5 Over the air.nothing special,they deleted few builtin apps and added ebuddy xms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to uninstall jaggy Rom ?? I want to get back to rooted stock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download from here- www.mediafire.com/?cih0optih6lw6x3

      Delete
  3. how do i install this stock rom back? im running on Jaggy rom but with a lot of issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. h t t p : / / w w w . m e d i a f i r e . c o m / ? c i h 0 o p t i h 6 l w 6 x 3, "without spaces"

      U can download from thhis link

      Delete
    2. yes i also rooted my phone installed jaggy rom 3 , clear droid an d netbeans.. nothing is stable so i m going back to stock.. downloading stock rom

      Delete
    3. yeah i also somewhat don't like jaggy rom '3' but try the ateeq rom for htc explorer .It will be stable but i did't use it "i am sure ateeq rom will be stable'

      Delete

New Google Nexus 7 HTC One Mini Stay Connected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...