Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 13 January 2014

5 Things That You Must Do As A Blogger

image source : http://therapeuticresources.com.au/As we had entered 2014, we should take some resolutions for this year which will gift you a better future. So, today I am discussing you the things that you must do as a blogger because doing bad things will affect your blogging life so badly. These things will really help you in your coming life so please read them all carefully.1. I will not copyTake a promise that you will not copy from other blogs for adding content to your blog. Because this will really take your blogger reputation from search engines and you will get black listed. There is also a possibility of getting fined from the author of the post. So you should focus on creating unique posts and therefore, I will say that content is not the king but unique content is the king which rules your blog.2. I will make relationshipsFrom now on, you should make other bloggers as your friends and stop seeing them as your enemies which you to stab or come above them in the search engine. That is just not so important. The main important thing is that, you should make relationships with other blogger whether they are a beginner or an advanced one. If you have so many friends, they will start recommending your website to their friends and to bookmark your website which will really increase the slop of your traffic ratio. And also, your friends could help you in some blogging tips or any others which you may not know.3.  I will be active on Google ForumsIn my opinion, you should be active on Google forums so that you could help others in trouble. The Google product forums is really a nice place to help the needy and you will also get help from other people Being active on forums will increase your reputation and everyone will remember your name so that they will read their blog from the author name. And also, you could be a superhero in forums.4. I will share and comment on other blogs.You may think that if you are sharing other's blog, they will get more traffic than your blog. You should not think like that because you must respect the content provided by the author. If the content is really informative for everyone, you must share the post with others and don't feel shy for doing that.5. I will correct others mistakes.When you are visiting a website and if you had found something wrong in that website which was not noticed by the publisher, you must contact the owner to correct the mistake and if you know its solution, attach the solution with your mail. ConclusionIf you had read my post carefully, you will come to this conclusion that you should help all bloggers in this world. In my opinion, you should be helping all while growing big because these friends will be with you every time and they will give a helping hand if you are in trouble. I have encountered with the same situation when my blogger domain got expired and I had lost all my visitors but I had one with me. That was my good friend 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Google Nexus 7 HTC One Mini Stay Connected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...