Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday 25 December 2013

"This App Is Currently Unreachable" | Solved

This App Is Currently Unreachable

I think the ones who use Google Chrome will definitely get this message "This App Is Currently Unreachable" sometimes when they tries to open some apps like Gmail, YouTube and some other apps. I have studied about this problem and found many things. I will help you about how this error occur and how to solve them.

Why This Error OccursThere are many reasons for this error to occur. I mainly found two main reasons as per my research. 
Internet connectivity : Please check whether if you are getting Internet connection. You could also check that if the modem is connected to your computer in the right way also. For that, just check whether if you could get access to other webpages. 
Internet Connection Speed : I have also found one thing that if you are having very low browser speed or internet connection speed, then bulk apps like Gmail will show the error unreachable. I could say like this because I checked the same app with my mobile's internet when connected to my PC and my 512 Kbps connection. 
Internet Connection Speed : If your Chrome is crashed or having some errors, you will not be able to get access to those apps. Please check whether if those apps are opened in any other browsers.
How To Solve This Problem ?From the reasons that I had given, I am providing solutions for each of those problems and read them too.Internet Connectivity : If your modem is connected and everything is connected in the right and since you are getting no access, please read this post : http://www.nibman.com/2012/03/getting-internet-connectivity-on-win7.html. You could disable your adapter and then restart it once. Sometimes, I got worked with this trick.
Internet Connection Speed : For this, you have to follow some tips to increase the speed of your internet and if you want to upgrade your connection, call your ISP.
Internet Connection Speed : If you are sure that this error is coming only the specific version of this browser, remove him from your computer. And install Google Chrome's latest version on your computer. This trick will work always and I am sure of it.
ConclusionThis is a common error so that there are many reasons for its occurrence. But I had given the three important  reasons for that problem and reasons and solutions may vary for persons. So read all these reasons and solutions and choose the appropriate solution.

loading..
Related Topics : Google Tips

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Google Nexus 7 HTC One Mini Stay Connected
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...